2010年11月3日星期三

There are some wayward


This ... ... Wuyuan inspiration, help things along, Actually, I,d want to see you, just snow ... ... usually you work so busy, we want to wait you have free time, in the call to see you, therefore, a delay again and again, until today. Hanguo Wen nodded, feeling eyes i respect this guy, like a wise and naive, but people who can make a difference.Snow, why did not you bring home to the Wuyuan? Han Guowen asked, Daddy is not afraid to disagree ah?Han Xue did not think Wuyuan be deceitful, and my heart totally unprepared, had whispered: I think you have been so busy this year, so many things waiting for you, so I do not want to give you more trouble ... ...Han Guowen laughed: Silly boy, is there anything more important than your marriage is? You young people, and I never interfere, as long as sexual gratification, sincerely, I will not oppose it. I then again - life never owe anyone happiness in their own hands to grasp. Wuyuan is like a homage to the devout Christian teachings in listening closely.Han Guowen of Wuyuan, said: You come here, I am very happy. Some things I have to say to you, I only have one daughter snow, from small to large, spoiled, there are some wayward. I hope you can accommodate her, ah man is mind is very important, in order to achieve great things, we must have a broad mind. Wuyuan quickly said: Uncle, please rest assured that I will certainly have a good snow.

没有评论:

发表评论