2010年10月27日星期三

I think the older generation of music people

I think the older generation of music people should continue to learn and master new means of communication to enhance their own. .JU: these days is is the grass-roots origin ah, the music, the only one step ahead than they said I, what spiritual, criticized by some senior experts,Christian Louboutin Sale
combat can be more when it felt wronged, but gradually the understanding, at least I have the right people concerned about the young man thought that way, but slowly people become mature and like thinking, and will correctly deal with these things.
but then the wind and now resist vulgar criticism are two different things. artistic breakthrough and try to have the bottom line is,Christian Louboutin
contrary to the vulgar style of human civilization in any country in the world are not advocated. .JU: Tell me about your own, as if an official, the low-key a lot? .Xupei Dong: Yes, Christian Louboutin Shoes
can not shirk the years in addition to activities such as Young Singer, Other I participated as much as possible I also miss the late nineties, In addition to administrative work, I still do my line of work, a 30-episode Twenty years ago, Xu Peidong work in the China Opera and Dance Theater, I interviewed him, and now he obviously made blessed.

没有评论:

发表评论